Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Red Lipstick...I'm afraid I'm in love.

Potential readers beware. The following post contains several pictures of me wearing red lipstick, which may be frightening to some.
That being said, I recently bought some red lipstick, and took a few pictures for editing purposes. (I LOVE editing pictures!)

None of these pics do a very good job of showing who I really am, because in real life, I'm just about the farthest thing from sexy and 'hot'. But hey, it's fun to pretend, right? lol
 Yeah, see what I mean?


 *favorite*

 My best friend likes this one the best.



So yeah, there you have it. I don't think I'll ever take another picture again without red lipstick! 

3 comments:

Miss Hatcher said...

You look G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! Red lipstick is lovely on you (of course, you're also beautiful without it, too :D)

Miss Hatcher said...

Oh, and by the way, I awarded your blog with the Liebster award! Here- http://thesweetandthesimple.blogspot.com/

:D

Pink Panther said...

Thanks a lot Miss Hatcher! Love you!